Years ago I was consulting for a client who had a very sick dog. She was only 2 years old but was starving herself to death despite her obvious hunger. Her people had spent thousands of dollars on medical tests with the best specialists they could find but were no closer to determining her problem. They were extremely worried, and of course very frustrated, at not being able to get to the root of the problem.
I tuned in and within seconds of connecting with their dog, she relayed to me that the problem was her duodenum. Her people shared this message with the veterinarian team who was treating her, and sure enough they did an endoscopy and confirmed that she had a rare bacteria in her duodenum, so rare in fact that it normally only occurs in humans. Once the root cause was determined, the veterinarians were able to successfully treat Ocean and she began her road to recovery and went on to live a happy, healthy life.
Receiving that specific information felt like finding a needle in a haystack as a dog’s body is made up of thousands of parts. I was literally amazed that my Clairvoyance allowed me to pinpoint such specific information for Ocean’s people.
My Clairvoyance helped them:
- Save the life of their beloved dog ~ they told me they felt I’d saved her life as she was getting close to starving to death at the time of our reading
- Save tons of money ~ Veterinary tests with specialists are extremely expensive, especially when there was no indication of which direction to go next
- Reduce the suffering of their precious friend ~ and prevent any extra and invasive tests for Ocean, in an effort to diagnose her condition
- By answering their prayers ~ they got a conclusive diagnosis that could be treated immediately
- Save time ~ Clairvoyance expedited the answer to their biggest question in a matter of minutes
I share this story with you because there was a time in my life that I didn’t think of myself as Clairvoyant, and definitely wouldn’t have called myself Clairvoyant even to close friends, let alone publicly. But denying my gifts would mean denying my mission, never mind denying those I serve.
So even if you’re convinced you’re not Clairvoyant, even if you feel with all your heart that you’ve never had a vision or answer in your life, I absolutely encourage you to make a bold decision and check out my Clairvoyance Mastery training program.
It’s designed for people just like you, people who secretly wish they had Clairvoyant abilities but have been denying the possibility for way too long.
How did the dog know what a duodenum is?
Comments are closed.